Baby Parties - Toddler Parties - Children's Parties
Putting the 'special' into your little one's day
" We had such a fantastic day - the planning support was brilliant from start to finish, totally stress-free! Mel was amazing, she had the children eating out of the palm of her hand which meant that I could sit back and enjoy the party instead of rushing around! I would totally recommend BilinguaSing Parties - Ben had such a wonderful time."
Families who attend BilinguaSing classes will often book their favourite teacher as birthday party entertainment for their little one, while nurseries and preschools can book us for a special Christmas or end-of-year celebration!
Whatever the occasion, we are delighted to run your party entertainment for you, ensuring that your child and their guests all have a wonderful time. These parties can run in your own home, in your nursery or preschool, or at a venue of your choice.
To book your party please contact your nearest BilinguaSing teacher or speak to them in class.
Party planning tips
How to plan your baby's / child's party
- Contact your nearest class teacher
- Arrange a date which is suitable for you both
- Find a suitable venue (if the party is not being held in your home)
- Decide on the length of the party and choose a theme (ideas include Rainbows and Sunshine, Under The Sea and Animal Fun)
- Discuss your theme with your teacher so they can design their playlist to best fit your party
- Invite your guests (we have special BilinguaSing Invitations available)
- Get ready for a fun-filled party that your guests will love and you will remember forever!
Let us make your little one's birthday truly unique by bringing all the magic of BilinguaSing to their party. We can produce a tailored-programme for the event specific to the age group(s) attending the party, using our library of funky music and songs. We also bring along visuals and props to provide additional fun! Your BilinguaSing teacher can design a party to meet your requirements.